...both Aaron and I are thrilled to bits with the portrait for Maggies 60th. We gave it to her today to allow her to frame it and she was chuffed to bits - says it's the best birthday present. If I hear of anyone wanting a portrait done I'll send them your way.
I offer full body portraits in the following sizes:
• 16" by 12" (suitable for smaller breed dogs)
• 18" by 14" (for medium breeds)
• 20" by 15" and 20" by 18" (for medium/large breeds)
Portraits can be on plain backgrounds (as in the portrait of Misha seen above) or include (optional) scenic views.
You may remember that, last month, you drew a picture of my two spaniels at the request of my wife who gave it to me as a sixtieth birthday present. I am writing to say how wonderful the picture is - you have caught them both to perfection! Thank you so much for all your care and attention in creating what is a very lively representation. Another picture has been moved and, duly framed, your drawing now has pride of place in our lounge!
Dr Ian Wotherspoon
• ask a question by filling in this form
• email your photos to see which ones might be possible to create a portrait from
• you can also telephone Julie on (01243) 773123
• or order a portrait online now